Areas of Need
When you make a gift to The Bridge Behavioral Health, it helps with a variety of needs. Below is a list of the main areas of need, and examples of what your dollar buys for each. Gifts of any amount make a difference!
- $10 provides a treatment workbook for a client who has experienced trauma
- $25 partially underwrites a Family Education Workshop
- $50 supports a counseling session with a client and family members
- $75 supports recovery support for graduated clients
- $100 provides a treatment plan and medical consultation
- $250 helps underwrite outpatient counseling
- $500 provides one day’s medically-supervised withdrawal
- $1,000 pays for outpatient counseling for a client
There are many items we can use on a daily basis to help meet our mission. Items like personal care items, cleaning supplies and art materials are helpful. Download our complete Needs List.